Join our dynamic Finance team currently engaged in finance processes to build out the nation’s largest electric vehicle fast charging network. Make an impact by supporting this directly.
• *A DAY IN THE LIFE** As an intern will provide administrative and analytical support for the Accounting & Finance Group. Under the direction of an experienced Finance Manager, you will prepare plans for your own work, participate in project reviews, implement advances in analytics, and identify opportunities for productivity and quality improvement. You’re more than a resume, so we want to hire, grow, and support the whole person. Whether you’re looking to connect with like-minded peer groups, foster your independence, or something in between, you will always feel at home here.
- Assist the General Ledger team with reconciliations and entries as part of the monthly close process.
- Support review and analysis of Accounts receivable and payable.
- Assist in organization and assembly of Project invoices for Program reporting.
- Provide Audit Support and other analysis for ad hoc projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of college enrollment and interest in Accounting & Finance.
- Great at building relationships and creating a strong positive team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a willingness to jump in.
- Comfortable with a fast pace and constant change.
- Quick thinker.
- Experienced computer user, software including spreadsheets, and docs. You will get to learn a few great software packages.
- Available to work virtually for 15-20 hours per week
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.