Eyesthetica is the largest Oculofacial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery practice in California with offices in Torrance, Pasadena, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Encino and Valencia. Eyesthetica is looking for interns interested in working in a fast-paced environment where they will have to opportunity to do business administration and development, marketing, research and data analysis work. The intern will work directly with the Chief Operating Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about working in the healthcare industry.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s or Master’s students in Business Administration, Health Administration,
Accounting, Mathematics, Pre-med, or other closely related field.
Previous internship experience preferred, but not necessary.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Computer literate with spreadsheet experience.
2. Data Analysis skills a plus
3. Accounting skills a plus
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Ability to work as a team member.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
7. Well-organized with attention to detail.
1. Work on special projects as directed.
2. Assist Business office staff.
3. Communicate effectively with staff members.
4. Participates in regular meetings.
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Compensation: Class Credit or Paid Internship
Time: 20-40 hours per week
For consideration, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.