Business Management Intern- IT
We’re looking for innovative, passionate, and hard-working candidates to join our internship program for 2021!
What you’ll get to do as an intern:
You will develop crucial and highly valuable data analytics skills as well as soft skills through the course of your internship. This is an opportunity to work alongside accomplished professionals and gain valuable skills for your future. Additionally, you will learn how we use innovation and technology to drive our business forward and through project work, job shadowing, hands on work experience, and exposure to Farmers leadership teams you will expand your knowledge and experience.
• Exposure to the business side of IT management
• Learn and apply ITIL Principles
• Understand Service Contracts
• Learn about Performance Management
• Learn QuickBase, a low-code application platform
What you Bring:
• Pursuing a BA Degree or Master’s Degree program with an accredited college
• A passion for learning and development
• Experience, knowledge or an interest in IT
• Self-motivated, an excellent problem solver and a quick learner
• Good verbal and written communication skills
We are Farmers!
At Farmers, we celebrate differences of thought, experience and identity that make us unique. Join a diverse team of employees with a passion for giving back to the community and helping customers in need.
Want to learn more about our culture, job opportunities and benefits? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.