Interview Location: Arcadia CA
First Cable Line, Inc provides manufacturing solutions contributing to our customers’ success. In the past year, we started an e-commerce division providing fashionable hand-made products to consumers and supporting the Artisan community. We are looking for an Operation Assistant to join our team and to grow together!
- Coordinate with the suppliers, sales, logistic, shipping agencies to process orders, monitor order schedule, and arrange shipment for on-time deliveries of domestic and international shipments.
- Customer service and sales support to promote customer satisfaction and to drive company growth.
- Inventory control, sourcing material, and supplier relationship management
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures to increase efficiency.
- Bilingual Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – word, excel, outlook
- Detail-oriented and excellent follow-up skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Shows initiative, being accountable, and problem-solving mentality.
Compensation depends on experience. We offer 401K, medical Insurance, and personal leave.
Working Hours: M-F 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (Full Time position).
Location: Arcadia, CA.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com