A new media entertainment company – using social media to launch stories across platforms – is seeking a current student / recent alum to join our virtual Writers’ Room.
The role is paid, part-time (3-4 days per week) and requires:
- Taking thorough notes of pitches in Writers’ Room
- Delivering clean & structured notes to the team before the room re-commences daily
- Actively participating in Writers’ Room with pitches and story ideas
- Research on TikTok & other social media platforms
- Assisting showrunners & execs with other tasks related to the room
This may lead to a full-time position and the possibility to move up in the room as a Staff Writer.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/o6RmWmFEZATPBzoS9
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.