We are looking for a Senior Identity Engineer who will be responsible for the design, build, and support of Active Directory and related identity platforms supporting Fox’s Enterprise, Media, and Broadcast environments.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architect, deploy, secure, and administer multiple Active Directories and AD services.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with Active Directory: Able to solve AD issues and also troubleshoot connectivity issues with AD.
- Integrate applications, network devices and systems with AD for authentication and directory services.
- Implement and support Okta Identity Access Management solutions, and directory integrations with AD.
- Implement and support LDAP, SSO, SAML, or WS Federation
- Collaborate with other teams within IAM and provide solution and support for AD & Windows Server technologies.
- Develop security standards for Active Directory and related technologies.
- Maintain software and OS levels to the latest standards.
- Monitor the infrastructure to make sure availability and performance SLAs are met.
- Monitor and maintain tools used for Monitoring, Auditing, Reporting and Backup.
- Partner with Architects, Engineers and Operations individuals across a variety of services and infrastructure organizations to resolve issues, provide technical feedback, and to contribute to the overall architecture direction.
- Analyze and isolate problems and issues while leading problem bridges while being available for 3rd level on call support when needed.
- Enhance and improve existing infrastructure through automation and reporting.
- Collaborate effectively with a team, utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Successfully deliver projects, meet project milestones, and communicate issues/risks appropriately.
- Develop and document policies, procedures, and associated training plans for systems administration and operations teams.
- Take handoff of problems from SME leads and work them independently to root cause.
- Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 10+ years of hands on experience designing, architecting and managing complex multi-forest and multi-domain Active Directory
- Strong technical knowledge of LDAP, Authentication, Kerberos, DNS and windows security in general.
- Strong technical knowledge of Identity Federation processes and cloud platforms, including Okta, Azure Active Directory, AWS AD Integration, Azure AD Connect and ADFS
- Strong general knowledge of Identity & Access Management security best practices, and experience with implementing and maintaining security standards for enterprise Active Directory environments.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows server OS
- Experience with Windows and Mac Desktop Operating Systems
- Must have deep and thorough understanding of monitoring best practices, preferably with Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM)
- Experience troubleshooting AD, Kerberos, SAML, WS-Fed, OAuth, and LDAP application connectivity issues
- Experience with Wireshark or Network Monitor or similar tools
- Thorough understanding of Windows Server Security (IPSec, NTLM, UAC, Windows Firewalls, etc.)
- Strong understanding of PKI technologies
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
- Excellent client service delivery with a focus on the end user experience
- Experience with VMware enterprise infrastructure
- Experience with Quest AD tools (ARS, Change Auditor, and RMAD)
- Experience with Active Directory Trusts and Inter-forest AD Domain restructure/migrations.
- Good understanding of MDM and MFA
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A self-starter that shows initiative and takes action
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.