Fragomen’s Business Immigration Analyst position, formerly our Assistant Paralegal role, will provide you with the opportunity to make an immediate impact to our business, as well as offer training, development, and long-term growth opportunities.
Fragomen’s exclusive focus on immigration means you will work in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging atmosphere with people who are passionate about immigration.
Providing world class client service and industry leading technology solutions, Fragomen helps our clients to navigate the complex world of global immigration to better achieve their goals.
As a Business Immigration Analyst, you will:
- Perform more substantive and client facing work than is typical for a Paralegal in a law firm setting including a range of case related duties, including drafting email correspondence, letters and documentation to clients, government agencies, and colleagues
- Assist with drafting and filing applications and petitions with government agencies
- Compile and summarize large quantities of data for clients, managers and reporting needs
- Learn about the various types of immigration matters
- Gather and maintain confidential client contact information in our proprietary case management system
- Provide status updates to clients and senior level team members
- Request, collect, and file documents in proper order
- Be responsible for accurately updating our case management system with client data
- Build knowledge of firm, immigration case types and client processes
- Depend on others for instruction, guidance and direction
- Meet assigned deadlines and communicate case progress/status/issues to supervisor
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team
Let’s talk if you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree or Paralegal Certification
- A client service mindset, attention to detail and desire to achieve a high level of productivity
- Experience using various computer systems, including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing demands
- The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and escalate case issues to supervisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to contribute to positive work environment, effectively collaborate and promote teamwork
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.