Our team is actively seeking an experienced Graphic Design Intern for Fall 2020 to support our Product, Design, and Marketing teams. As the Graphic Design Intern, you will support visual design projects that capture the voice and tone of Fuel Cycle. Using your insatiable curiosity for creativity and a visible passion for design, you will assist the team in maintaining high-level marketing campaigns. In this role you will be reporting to to the VP of Marketing or Senior Marketing Manager to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience. Through our internship program you will be based out of our main office in Los Angeles, CA and have the opportunity to earn both course credit, as well as, a monthly stipend.
Fuel Cycle is the leading all-in-one market research cloud platform. We help the world’s most customer-centric brands such as Google, Hulu, Church & Dwight, Viacom, Facebook, Amazon and more engage directly with their consumers and capture actionable insights through our online communities, panels, product exchanges, and more. We’ve recently been recognized by INC5000 as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies and and ranked in the 2020 GRIT report as #22 of Top 50 Businesses. Fuel Cycle is also listed as one of LA’s Best Places to Work for 2020 by BuiltinLA, Best Company in LA by Comparably, and is a Timmy Award winner for LA’s Best Tech Company of 2019. At Fuel Cycle we foster a culture of customer obsessed individuals who empower each other to work
- Craft compelling visual designs with a consistent user journey that supports Fuel Cycle products
- Establish and work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce the style and voice of our brand
- Create best in class designs for digital channels (i.e. LinkedIn Ads, Google Retargeting Ads, online advertisements and update company website artwork as needed
- Create landing pages for campaign use and edit webpages using UX/UI knowledge
- Create design for, but not limited to, sales presentations, one sheet guides, eBooks, white papers, logo use etc
- Assisting all team members with individual marketing efforts as requested
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing or other related majors preferred
- Previous design internship or at least one year experience in designing for user experience
- Must have a strong understanding of how to conceptualize and execute artwork to elevate the UI experience
- 3-4 month commitment, 15-20 hours/week
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to articulately deliver presentations and the story behind design choices
- Provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating UI layouts. Please provide a link to your web site in your application.
- Must have an aesthetic eye to detail
- Organized, focused, and detail- and deadline-oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Must be dependable and show commitment
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.