GMEP Engineers is a fast-growing engineering consulting firm, providing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, Structural, Revit modeling & CFD analysis. We are pursuing engineering excellence with efficiency and dedication. Our main office is in Orange County, CA, and several branch offices in California and Texas. We are now seeking sales and marketing specialists in Northern California and in Southern California.
This position will be under the daily supervision of the sales manager. You will work with the sales team and leadership to execute the vision of the company. The main duties and responsibilities will be focused on, but not limited as follows:
· Interact with current and potential clients via mail, phone, email, and in person.
· Draft non-technical parts of the project proposal.
· Update mailing lists and mail promotional materials routinely.
· Enter, update, and maintain client information in the CRM system.
· Participate in trade shows, conferences, events to establish new customer relationships.
· Conduct marketing campaigns with other salespersons.
· Assist the Accounting team in processing requests for quotes and gather client/project information for preparing a formal proposal.
· Coordinate with sales teams to achieve the annual sales target.
· Other tasks as required for sales, marketing, and business development.
Qualification, Education, and experiences:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or related discipline.
· Experience in real estate development, architectural firm, engineering firm, construction is a plus.
· Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
· Strong problem-solving skills, strategic and creative thinking skills, and decision-making abilities.
Job type: Full time
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive basic hourly rate and bonus (based on sales target).
· Medical/Vision/Dental/Life insurance, 401K, paid time off.
· Opportunity for growth and career path development.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.