Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most – our customers. We’re growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a detail-oriented individual who has a passion for expanding their knowledge in email marketing. We are searching for an Email Marketing Operations Assistant whose primary role would be to support the day-to-day operations of our Email Marketing Operations team.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- QA sales funnels for accuracy and implement corrective actions for web developers
- Help maintain email deliverabilty spreadsheets while monitoring individual ISP performance
- Assist email & SMS teams with light coding, data collection, and research as needed
- Be able to learn and organize data on various eCommerce platforms
- Create accessible & accurate documents for the teams use on a day-to-day basis
- Contribute to the creation and execution of the team’s strategy as needed
- Work cross functionally as needed to help coordinate complex, multi-team projects & campaigns
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical or project coordinator role
- Excel and other Microsoft Office Programs
- Google G Suite (Google drive, docs, sheets, forms, and Gmail)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Digital/Online marketing experience
- Highly Organized
- Ability to shift priorites as needed
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo is an equal opportunity employer.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.