Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most – our customers. We’re growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to assist with the project management of all video team projects as well as maintenance of creative performance reports. The Project Coordinator will also be responsible for coordinating the outreach program to facilitate gathering of video testimonials.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Maintain performance trackers on all creative projects
- Coordinate internal resources and ensure all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Provide updates to key stakeholders on status of upcoming projects.
- Communicate with all internal and external company teams and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Coordinate outreach for video testimonials – organizing high-priority customer list, screen customers and coordinate interviews.
- Identify bottlenecks and other issues relating to completion of projects.
- Assist manager with identifying priority projects and urgent tasks.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years previous project manager experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing and website development
- Strong skills in Google Sheets (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Array,QUERY, etc.), JIRA
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo is an equal opportunity employer.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.