Greysteel is a leading commercial real estate and capital markets services firm with offices nationwide. Greysteel serves as trusted advisor to middle-market multifamily and retail developers, owners, and investors in investment sale, debt placement, and structured finance transactions. We are seeking candidates with integrity and passion to join a growing platform of the best commercial real estate advisors in the industry. Everything Greysteel does is guided by a set of principles that define our character and culture as we deliver the right team, the right solution, the right way.
Greysteel is seeking an Analyst Intern to join its multifamily and retail investment sales team. The successful candidate will play a key role supporting complex real estate transactions and market research as a member of one of the most active multifamily and retail transaction teams. Responsibilities will include asset valuation, financial underwriting, market positioning analysis, preparation of offering materials, market and submarket research and deal execution. The position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to assume immediate responsibility and accelerated professional growth as a member of a close-knit, dynamic team.
Greysteel is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Greysteel Company LLC, 2015. All rights reserved.
– Experience with real estate transactional, capital markets, or real estate investment banking a strong plus.
– Strong analytical and finance-modeling skills, with background in financial modeling using Excel and other industry standard software.
– An understanding of multifamily real estate valuation methodologies and applications. Ability to analyze and communicate key financial and related information.
– Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively both with individuals and a team.
– Currently studying or recently obtained a Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in finance, real estate finance, or related discipline is preferred.
– Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines is essential.
– Ability to take ownership of and accountability for projects/tasks.
– Superior attention-to-detail.
– Researching submarkets and property locations.
– Completing write-ups on properties, submarkets, and locations for individual property marketing materials.
– Aiding in the development of rent and sales comparables.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.