HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Support the Brand Marketing team as we develop our 2021 brand narrative across channels
- Provide administrative support and assist in the creation of key visuals, mood boards, presentations
- Analyze data and create recommendations on products, customers & market needs
- Seek internal and external insights through evaluations, surveys, and focus groups
- Developing a marketing plan that will help grow the business and present to full Brand Team and Executives.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, all majors considered OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; well developed visual acuity
- Demonstrated collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized with strong relationship, planning, project management, and organizational skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic. You are eager to be a team player across all areas of marketing
- A passion for the environment, sustainability, and ways we can improve the beauty industry
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.