HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Analyze sales data (Excel) and create recommendations on products, customers and market needs
- Expand knowledge of the Professional Hair Care market through competitive research by seeking out new products, packaging and formulas in beauty stores, trendy outlets, etc.
- Conduct market research by thoroughly investigating future fashion trends, market trends and dynamics and garner insights via evaluations, surveys and focus groups
- Expand presentation skills by presenting researched findings and ideas to full Brand Team
- Pursuing or recently completed Bachelors degree with 3.2 or higher GPA; all majors considered
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; well-developed visual acuity
- Demonstrated collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for the beauty and fashion industry
- Developed understanding of marketing sub-disciplines such as communications, digital, events, and public relations
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.