About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition’s targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The User Experience Designer & Engineer will transform initial concepts and ideas into high-fidelity visual designs and prototypes. In this role, you'll ensure visual consistency and appeal through typography, color, micro-interactions and UI patterns across all of our web and mobile products. You will create workflows with coded prototypes to provide proof of concept for stakeholders, and work closely with developers to ensure styling, layout, and overall fidelity is maintained to during implementation to production.
* Support the user experience optimization of all existing online properties and Member tools, mobile, email, social media, and other new technology, using business analytics and partnering with other global and regional teams.
* Collaborate with key partners and stakeholders to inform requirements, drive and evaluate design, and ensure your proposed designs meet user needs and are feasible to implement
* Work closely with other designers to ensure consistency of visual fidelity, UI Patterns, and expected behavior for web and mobile applications
* Participate in the development of overarching experience strategies and concepts and apply to design work to ensure seamless transition from experience to experience
* Must be able to follow Herbalife’s brand guidelines, partnering with key global teams such as World Wide Marketing, Global Content and Corporate Communications.
* Experience designing and building products and features on mobile and web
* Ability to support a project from concept to wire-frames to rapid prototyping in HTML
* Ability to build upon low-fidelity prototypes established by an interaction designer and apply visual branding through typographical hierarchy, color, material patterns, and iconography
* Proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma and Adobe CC
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS, including a familiarity of Frameworks, Grids, and Responsive Design
* Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
* Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
* Highly motivated and organized
* 4+ years of experience in UX Design and knowledge of current web standards, technologies, and trends
* 3+ years of experience in Front-End development and familiarity with design systems, style guides, and pattern libraries
* Portfolio of original and breakthrough work with demonstrated documentation of those experiences
* Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience with high school diploma
* Experience partnering with UX Research to amplify research and design impact
* Experience working with CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS
* Knowledge of collaborative tools such as Confluence and Trello
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page