Our digital media and entertainment start-up is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced company currently expanding our social media presence. We are looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website, and conducting keyword analysis. We are seeking a motivated, responsible individual to join our team. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with a start-up organization are encouraged to apply.
• Grow online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and other platforms.
• Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
• Create engaging social media content and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Review and monitor the analytics of various platforms
• Adjust social media strategies to optimize outreach based on data and performance
• Work with management team to create and implement consistent campaigns and content
• Provide social support to our team at live and online events
• Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other material that are relevant including photos, video, or other content from activities and events
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
• Openness to learning, strong communication/writing skills, and out of the box thinking to promote a product in a unique and creative way
• Experience with basic photo editing and video editing is not necessary, but it is a plus!
• Working knowledge of mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
• Working knowledge of social media analytics, including Google Analytics & Facebook Insights
• Experience creating responsive/AI/chatbots with Python (or) Bottr, Botsify, or WotNot
• Training-and-implementing machine/deep learning for internal data sets
• Knowledge of AdTech (CPC, CPA, CPM, and PPC)
Location & Reporting:
Chapman Launch Labs in Orange, CA
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.