Our digital media and entertainment start-up is looking for Digital Video Interns to join our growing team. We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced company specializing in lifestyle and holiday content. We are currently expanding our brand and social media presence; as a result, we are looking to hire interns with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. Our interns work closely with our management team to create video posts on social networks, and to participate in digital outreach and promotion. The ideal candidates will be motivated, responsible individuals in college looking to gain valuable online media experience with a start-up organization. Interns should be able to commit to at least 10-12 hours per week.
• Create original and engaging digital video content using smartphones and digital video and editing apps.
• Grow online social networks by increasing fan-base and engagement
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and other platforms.
• Work with our digital marketing team along with management to create content and implement consistent campaigns
• Provide social support to our team at live and online events
• Perform research to find content that is relevant to our channels including photos, video, or other content from activities and events
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
• Openness to learning, strong communication/writing skills, and out of the box thinking to promote a product in a unique and creative way
• Experience with basic photo editing and video editing is not necessary, but it is a plus!
• Working knowledge of mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
• Video editing skills
• Experience working in Canva, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Premiere Pro
Location & Reporting:
Chapman Launch Labs in Orange, CA & work remotely
Directly report to Kripa Koshy – Chapman MBA/MFA
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.