- Work with Airwatch and Ipad applications in a tk-8 grade school.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Ipads and PC hardware.
- IT help-desk for school student and teacher support.
- Basic understanding of and ability to configure and troubleshoot computer network.
- Basic understanding of routers and firewalls of relationship between switches, hubs, patch panels and connecting nodes to a network
More details on these positions are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.