Are you interested in technologies affecting the automotive ecosystem and how they impact customer interaction? Do you have a passion for consumer research?
Honda R&D Americas, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated and deadline-driven intern to play a crucial role on our Infotainment team, located at our Torrance, CA office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate all necessary reports, presentations or technical documents to explain and/or make a record of the research activities
- Research consumer market, business, technology and competitive intelligence activities of various size, scope and complexity
- Use of multiple quantitative and analytical research techniques for segmentation, attitudes and usage studies, social and crowd sourcing techniques
- Assist with studies and reports including designing, executing, and analyzing data and making actionable recommendations
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis including, but not limited to: regression, factor analysis, cluster, conjoint, etc.
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as SAS, SPSS, R, Minitab or other statistical package
- Knowledge and experience with designing analytic plans; analyzing and synthesizing information from multiple sources; developing insight; identifying implications for the business; and presenting in a concise story
- Knowledge or experience with a variety of qualitative and/or quantitative research methodologies
- Experience with video editing software
- Basic knowledge of electronics hardware and integration for prototypes and vehicles
- Exposure to qualitative research methods (usability testing, focus groups, IDIs)
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program with a declared major in Business, Statistics, Psychology, Behavioral Economics, or similar field of study
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication, planning, analytical and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to function independently on a day-to-day basis and with team
- Good organizational and multitasking skills
- Highly motivated and takes initiative
- Term: Minimum of 13 weeks at 40 hours/week
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.