Under supervision (Accountant Assistant) performs a wide variety of responsible clerical and technical accounting work involved in performing financial record keeping and reporting duties in support of assigned accounting system, function, or program area including in the area of utility billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, import custom duties, and cash management; provides information and assistance to the Sales Department and others. This position will also perform a variety of clerical tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enter purchasing order/Invoices/Bills into accounting software and operation management system.
- Process Custom Clearance related duties.
- Process and route sales orders/invoices/credit memos to the appropriate departments for approval
- Match sales orders/ invoices with approved pricing and order prior to payment
- Track and follow up on processed orders
- Perform monthly physical inventory count and assist any inventory discrepancies.
- Assist with filing, mailing, scanning, copying and other administrative functions as needed to support the department
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Prior experience in an administrative, clerk or bookkeeping role preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks and GP, Self-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills and professionalism
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and work upon the standardized operating procedures and policies of Horizon Tire
- Ability to work on the assigned duties individually
- Bilingual Mandarin/English a huge PLUS
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.