- Revise our current website content
- SEO for our website
- Business development (identifying new clients)
- Prepare and email newsletters
- Manage and optimize existing Google Adwords campaigns
- Design marketing materials
- Create marketing plans and assist in other social media marketing projects.
· Excellent research and analytical skills
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Great attitude
· Proficient in Microsoft Word
· Knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics desired
· Graphic design skills and HTML knowledge preferred
· Working towards a four-year degree in Marketing, or a recent graduate (marketing degree)
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.