Internet Brands is seeking a paid, part-time Public Relations Intern to assist in its Automotive, Travel, and Shopping verticals.
– Building, updating and maintaining targeted media contact lists.
– Tracking media coverage.
– Identifying story ideas and opportunities to gain exposure on the Internet for our web properties.
– Drafting media pitches.
– Heavy media outreach.
– Social media account management.
– BS (or pursuance thereof) in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, or related.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Exceptional editing and organizational skills.
– A willingness to take direction, as well as individual initiative.
– Social media savvy.
This is a part-time, paid internship working up to 20 hours per week.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
More details on this position and job duties are available through Handshake Online Job Board (https://careers.uclaextension.edu/resources/handshake-online-job-board). You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services always recommends that you check out the company website.