IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
This role has a variety of duties that may include some or all of the following depending on the day:
- Research projects (video ideas, looks, brands, locations, talent, etc.)
- Research and report on growth and engagement hacks per platform
- Assist with reposting content across social media platforms
- Assist with content creation for platforms such as Tik Tok, Byte, Reels, IG stories, etc
- Assist with the fulfillment of weekly giveaways
- Source images from social for various projects
- Work with the rest of the social team on ongoing projects
- Assist with any other admin projects that come up
Time Commitment: 40 hours per week
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Intern” in the subject line.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.