The Cloud Software Intern will assist in the development of cloud applications according to given requirements. This will require using cloud services, various cloud languages (able to learn on the spot) including GO, Client-side, and Server-side languages.
What you will be doing:
- Develop cloud application by using cloud services, various cloud languages (able to learn on the spot) including GO, Client-side, and Server-side languages.
- Identify the relevant portions to be applied, and to complete the tasks assigned within the timeframe allocated
- Support continuous integration and DevOps based development, including unit tests and documentation generation
- Possess the ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply them in unfamiliar scenarios
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Working towards a Computer Software related degree
- Basic Cloud Understanding and experience
- Working knowledge of web coding abilities
- Cloud development experience involving server side and client-side components
- Understanding Amazon Cloud, Amazon Firehose + Kenesis desired
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.