Want to LOVE where you work and get full training to do it?
Jacoby & Meyers is the nation’s pre-eminent law firm protecting consumers since 1972. We are currently seeking a smart and determined intake specialist to join our growing team. At Jacoby and Meyers, every single employee gets to make an impact. Our values guide the way we work with each other. It’s a culture where you have the freedom to experiment and push your talents as far as they can go.
Job Title: Intake Specialist
Type of Position: FULL TIME
Hours: Saturday 8-4:30, Sunday-Wednesday 9-5:30
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer and screen inquiry calls and emails from potential clients
- Obtain pertinent information from potential clients by asking them a series of questions courteously and professionally
- Sign up clients with the firm
- Ensure that all retainer documents are properly signed
- Continue proper follow up with potential clients to ensure they retain our services
- Update client files in a timely manner to ensure the information such as name, phone number, address and description are provided to the processor soon after sign up
- Update Lead Docket to properly tag calls into their correct status
- Send referral communication email to firms we are referring lead to and update ACT with potential client information
- Meet in person with clients that will be coming into office to sign up
- Request appointments with Investigator to meet client at their preferred location forsign up and confirm clients are signed
- Build strong rapport with potential clients
- Make great first and lasting impression on clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to be empathetic yet persuasive
- One year of office experience preferred
- Sales experience is a plus
- Associate’s Degree (preferred)
- Spanish (preferred)
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
What We Offer:
- Health, dental, vision, and pet insurance
- PTO, sick time, paid holidays
- Experienced leadership team
- Training sessions
- Fully paid parking
Jacoby and Meyers was founded in 1972 with the intention of making the legal system more accessible to the average person. Now, more than 45 years later, we continue to help people get the justice and compensation they deserve. Specializing in all types of accident claims, including automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, Uber/Lyft, or trucking accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, construction accidents and other wrongful conduct, the attorneys at Jacoby & Meyers have recovered over a billion dollars for their clients’ personal injury and wrongful death claims caused by the negligence of a third party.
REQUIRED: Resume, References, Pay Expectation
Jacoby and Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.