Logistic Coordinator Assistant Summary
We are seeking an logistics coordinator assistant to join our growing international organization. In this position, you will be assisting our logistics manager and operation managers. You will organize and monitor distribution of goods, communicate with our freight forwarding partners, suppliers, and vendors to ensure optimum efficiency and productivity. Our objective is finding the right personnel to quickly comprehend the entire process, enhancing business growth, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Logistics Coordinator Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate, optimize, and coordinate the full order cycle from start to finish
- Support with key players such as suppliers, manufacturers, vendors, and customers.
- Track quantity, delivery times, and productivity manufactured good.
- Address any problems or complaints that may arise quickly and amicably.
- Update transportation cost to freight forwarding company, logistics manager, and accounting department.
- Adhere to all relevant rules and regulations, ensuring documents are ready for customs.
Logistics Coordinator Assistant Qualification and Requirements
- Previous working experience in logistic industry (plus)
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Must be Bilingual Mandarin/English
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Outstanding organizational Skills
- Must be proficient Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.