K1 is seeking a Private Equity Business Development Analyst to join our expanding Business Development team for our office located in Manhattan Beach, CA. At the front lines of our success, Analysts identify and build relationships with executives at exceptional companies that are identified as investment candidates for the fund. Analysts develop an expansive knowledge of a variety of businesses and business models, as well as an intricate understanding of business fundamentals. Candidates are expected to have stellar written and verbal communication skills and a strong record of leadership accomplishments. We encourage applicants of all majors to apply. Most importantly, the right candidate will fit the values of K1 – Passion, Persistence, Humility, and Excellence.
- Identifying M&A and strategic opportunities for existing portfolio companies
- Creating and executing on investment theses within enterprise software
- Developing proprietary research within enterprise software
- Expanding K1’s relationship network with key industry contacts
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Initiative; professional ambition; team orientation
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent analytical and communications capabilities; organizational discipline; attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning about private equity and the enterprise software industry
- Ability to build trust and support with senior executives as the face of K1
- Bachelor’s degree
- Unlimited PTO, plus holidays
- 401(k) plans & Profit sharing
- Company and team wide outings
- Volunteer opportunities and intramural K1 sports teams
K1 is a Los Angeles-based private equity investor with over $4.1B in assets under management focusing on high-growth enterprise software companies globally. K1 builds category leading enterprise software companies. As a global investment firm, K1 assists high-growth businesses to achieve successful outcomes. K1 invests alongside strong management teams that continue to guide their organizations on a day-to-day basis. With over 89 professionals, K1 changes industry landscapes by assisting with operationally focused growth strategies. Since inception of the firm, K1 has partnered with over 127enterprise software companies including industry leaders such as Apttus, Buildium, Checkmarx, ChiroTouch,Clarizen, ControlUp, Emburse, Granicus, Graduway, IronScales, Jobvite, Litera Microsystems, Onit, Rave Mobile Safety, RFPIO, Smarsh and WorkForce Software.
For more information about K1, visit our website: https://k1capital.com.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.