K1 Operations is seeking an adaptable, high-energy, and ambitious entry level Recruiter to join our expanding team in our Manhattan Beach office. We are a team of 7 recruiters, and we recruit the rank and file (sales, marketing, Customer Success reps) to executive/board roles. As a team, we completed over 250 hires last year for K1 and our portfolio.
You are the gatekeeper of talent at K1. As an entry Level Recruiter, you are responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and sourcing active and passive candidates, evaluating candidates and partnering with hiring managers to ensure a positive and professional onboarding experience.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting for K1 as well as our portfolio companies including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, closing qualified candidates
- Support a high growth organization using internal and external resources with the ability to manage 8-12 searches at a time
- Take a consultative and advisory role with portfolio hiring managers to educate them on best practices around recruiting/hiring
- Act as advocate for both portfolio hiring managers and candidates throughout hiring process, establish regular touch points, and be diligent with follow through
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively identify, source, attract, and hire top tier talent across the country for K1 portfolio companies
- Monitor candidate feedback regarding recruitment and interview experience, competitiveness in compensation and benefits, and other pertinent areas
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree
- 0 -2 years of experience in a corporate environment. Any recruiting experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers, and senior leaders within K1 as well as our portfolio companies
- Competitive, results driven individual who thrives in a high performing, fast paced environment
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency, and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priority’ situations
- An analytical mindset that understands the importance of tracking metrics, both individual and team goals to increase performance
- Self-starter, ambitious, & team-oriented who embodies culture/values of K1
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning the enterprise software/SaaS space
K1 is an investment firm with over $4.1B in assets under management focusing on high-growth enterprise software companies globally. K1 seeks to help dynamic businesses achieve successful outcomes by identifying and executing organic and acquisition-based growth opportunities that position its companies as industry leaders. K1 typically invests alongside strong management teams that continue to guide their organizations on a day-to-day basis. K1’s investments vary in the level of ownership in order to meet the needs of entrepreneurs and managers.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.