his is a Winter/Spring internship that is scheduled to start in January 2021.
This internship will support the Baldwin Park Flu Vaccine Program. The interns prepare documents and disseminate simple information regarding the flu vaccine process so that over 20 departments front line and back office understand and can support the flu vaccine program. Intern will support staff surveys and data surrounding needs assessments of the department to ensure a successful flu vaccine season. They also help with the member flu vaccine launch as in setting up and tearing down flu vaccine stations, supply management, schedule adjustments.
Interns disseminate data to the front line so that departments are aware of our flu vaccine administration progress in a timely manner. They report out on department culture and perceptions so that we can adjust strategy to benefit the member. They support the administrative team to keep on course and adjust strategy as needed.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Pursuing or recently completed a bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Public Health, Biology or related.
• May work weekends.
• May travel to Medical Office Buildings or any site where we will administer flu vaccines.
• Must have valid California Driver’s License and good driving record for the last 2 years.
• Must show proof of insurance upon hire.