The IT coordinator will be responsible for keeping the mission critical technology at Kara working consistently for its employees. These include everything from our communications platforms like GSuite and Slack, to Salesforce, to our VOIP software, hardware, and internet.
This role requires strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and with a friendly demeanor. There will also be opportunities to build deeper technical skills including Salesforce APEX, Python, SQL, and Google Apps script.
The ideal candidate is a hacker who can get things working quickly by themselves . You don't need to know how to code, but you should be able to bend computers to your will when necessary. I.e., technical enough to be dangerous.
- Respond quickly and serve as the first line of defense for any technical issues experienced by members of the Kara team
- Create and update training materials on our various tools
- Organize training sessions and educate new and existing employees on our various tools and technologies
- Manage, purchase, and deploy IT inventory and software licenses
- Handle account creation for new employees
- Troubleshoot network and hardware issues
- Implement our IT ticketing system
- Support ongoing development efforts on our Salesforce implementation
- Bachelor / Associate Degree or relevant work experience
- 1-2 years in an IT support role
- Quick-thinking problem solver
- Patience and the ability to work well with others in high-stress situations
- SQL, Excel experience preferred
- Salesforce admin experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Familiarity with GSuite and Google Enterprise device management
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
- Familiarity with various operating systems
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.