We are looking for a passionate and energetic intern to undertake real-world commercial challenges of enterprise software development. You will be working on developing and contributing to enterprise EDA software. Ideal candidate is an advanced EE major (preferably PhD student) with very strong CS background or an advanced CS major.
1. Passionate about developing software tools/apps that are intuitive and a pleasure to use. And passionate about developing code that is easy to maintain, well architected and documented, and reusable.
2. Proficiency in object-oriented analysis, design & programming.
3. Strong in programming and working knowledge of C++.
4. Programming experience on Windows (Visual Studio) and/or Linux development environments
5. Able to communicate effectively
6. Current student enrolled in MS/PhD in EE/CS/ECE
7. Prior knowledge on software development and circuit design.
8. Good to have the knowledge and experience of:
– Signal integrity challenges and design
– Analog/RF/Microwave design
– ADS circuit simulator
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.