Come join a team at the leading edge of Research and Development! At Keysight we develop hardware and software for designing and testing all the newest networking devices. As an intern, you will be part of a team looking into the newest developments in the networking space. Help us develop ideas into the next big product, while gaining valuable experience with the latest technologies and tools and having fun!
You will apply your knowledge and skills acquired from coursework to work on the latest in software stacks in networking. You will be exposed to cutting-edge networking technologies and handle complex technical challenges with the support of a world class team.
In this Internship role, you will develop skills related to the following:
- The latest development in networking technologies and high-performance networking stacks
- Become familiar with a wide variety of industry standard tools
- You will hone your problem-solving skills in order to keep the project moving forward on a timely basis
- Making decisions that will influence future design for years to come
Ideal candidates for this position would possess the following attributes:
- Currently in pursuit of a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly dedicated and results-oriented individual
- Working knowledge in C, C++, Python and/or Go.
- Good knowledge about software development tools and current methodologies.
- Experiences and/or knowledge in any combination of the following areas will be a plus:
- Agile Scrum development process
- Developing and/or testing in virtualized environment (e.g. AWS/KVM/VMWare) and/or (public/private) cloud environment
Keysight Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.