Want to learn about Amazon, eBay, or Walmart.com? Come and join us!
We are looking for a full time team member who is motivated, curious, and is an out of the box thinker. You will help create, maintain, and organize products on eCommerce spaces for the automotive industry. This person should be detailed oriented, patient, and a hard worker; who can take directions, as well as constructive criticisms. You will be working in a mostly unsupervised environment, and will have the opportunity to give feedback to improve overall SOP. Some projects requires deadlines, and at times you may need to drop what you are doing to assist other task on hand. Being a Veteran or current military member is a plus. A good GPA is a plus, but if you do not meet GPA requirements feel free to submit an application.
• Work with eCommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.
• Daily data entry, and data mining work.
• Optimize listing in online platforms marketplaces including editing product descriptions and content, build and manage product images.
• Take product photography in a professional studio environment, and use Photoshop to optimal presentation standards.
• Assist in other daily office activities, including some warehousing work.
• Handle customer inquiries via email and phone as needed.
• Ability to work with a high degree of independence
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and have a positive attitude.
• Have strong computer proficiency & is internet savvy.
• Proficient with Photoshop, and some basic photography knowledge.
• Quickbook is a plus.
• Flexible work hours
• Paid break time
• Paid sick leave after initial trial period
• Paid vacation day after 9 months
• $300.00 per semester/quarter reimbursement after 1 year, minimum GPA 3.4+ per semester/quarter
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.