Please note that this position has the option of being remote or in-office. Please notify us in your cover letter on what days you are able to work.
About the Position:
KPOP Foods is a growing startup and we’re looking for someone who is eager to learn about e-commerce or has an interest in the food industry to join our team! The ideal candidate should be highly data driven and also be empathetic, detail-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking. The following are some of the key duties for the role:
- Able to commit 4-5 hours per day, 5 days a week
- Collaborate with the marketing team on digital ad planning to meet revenue goals
- Build, launch, and optimize Facebook ad campaigns
- Act as trusted day-to-day touch point regarding campaign delivery metrics
- Analyze marketing and sales reports to ensure business goals are met
- Manage digital asset pipeline and work with designers on ad creative
- Recommend changes to advertising strategy and processes to improve overall performance
- Brainstorm digital strategies to support promotions in retail stores and online sales channels
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and has a willingness to learn new technologies, programs, procedures, and skills. In this position, you will work alongside the marketing team, but will also have the opportunity to touch other aspects of the business – this is a great opportunity to see the inner workings of a startup. You won’t be a small cog at KPOP Foods and you will be able to see first-hand how your contributions impact the growth of KPOP Foods!
- BA, or equivalent, with emphasis on coursework in marketing, advertising, business; preferably a degree in economics, marketing, or statistics
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
- 0-1+ years of media execution experience on Facebook or other social media platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom
- Strict attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to exercise good business judgement and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong personal initiative and desire to succeed
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.