KPOP Foods is a fast-growing, VC-backed Korean food startup and we’re looking for someone who is eager to learn about e-commerce/retail/CPG, or has an interest in the food industry, to join our team. We’re hiring for a Social Media and Graphic Design Intern for the summer. In the role, you’ll be involved in managing our social media accounts as well as graphic design in support of various marketing activities. The following are some of the duties you will be specifically tasked with:
- Work alongside the marketing team in planning out our social media content calendar and brainstorming ideas for key marketing initiatives.
- Publish and distribute content across different outlets, including our social media channels, website, and online retailers (where applicable).
- Create strategies to further optimize brand activations and marketing events.
- Grow our social media following on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, and identify potential influencers and brand partnerships.
- Analyze social media metrics, defining key performance indicators, discuss key findings, and make recommendations.
- Design content to support marketing initiatives from packaging, logos, sales material, website upgrades, online advertising, and more.
- Design high converting landing and product listing pages.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, resourceful, creative, and has a willingness to learn new skills. In this position, you will work alongside senior marketing members, but will also have the opportunity to touch other aspects of the business – this is a great opportunity to see the inner workings of a startup.
You won’t be a small cog at KPOP Foods and you will be able to see first-hand how your contributions impact the growth of KPOP Foods. This position has the option of being remote and/or in-office.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to reach out to Christina La at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.