Job Description – Project Coordinator
Updated: April 2021
KZ Companies, LLC is seeking a creative, well-organized, and detail-oriented Project Coordinator to join our Irvine Real Estate team. The successful applicant will support the management of multiple projects simultaneously and demonstrate ability to prioritize working with multiple teams. The successful applicant must be highly motivated with long-term career growth ambitions.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex (including sexual or gender identity), religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital or veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or medical condition.
· Works closely with acquisitions team on creating target maps and tour packages
· Create strategy maps using Sites USA/ Regis
· Create PowerPoints and marketing packages to send to tenants
· Property management of existing assets
o Ex: If city requests graffiti to be removed, candidate should organize and respond to city.
· Create weekly job summary reports with photos
· Manage budgets and job cost tracking
· Schedule photos and drone footage of completed projects
· Set up phones, iPads, and computers for new employees
· Provide technical support for employees
o Ex: Driving to a job site to explain how to navigate an APP
· Main liaison between website development company and KZ
· Occasionally coordinate with printer company when broken or need assistance
· Order toner and ink
· Maintain and manage cell phone bill
· Create content to post on social media
o Ex: LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
· Occasionally prepare articles to post in real estate publications
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred in Business Administration, Marketing, Real Estate, Computer Science, Construction
· Preferred familiarity with basic construction and real estate processes and vocabulary
· Willing to collaborate as part of a team and support the office as needed
· Highly motivated, responsible and resourceful
· Eager to learn
· Willing to study and learn new programs
o Example: Sites USA, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Microsoft 365, InDesign
· Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
· Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Strong organization skills and ability to multitask
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.