POSITION: Data Coordinator
SECTION: Impact – Performance
LOCATION: North Hollywood, CA
SALARY: $20.19 – $23.55
Why Join Us:
You believe that every person deserves a place to call home. You see that homelessness is a systemic issue and want to be a part of the solution. You are ready to utilize your talent, experience, and creativity towards purpose-driven work. You want to work alongside industry leaders to learn, implement, and pioneer best practices.
The Data Team is dedicated to maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of our agency’s service delivery through data analysis, reporting and systems’ support for our homelessness programs and operations.
As a Data Coordinator, you will work directly with the Data Manager while using your experience in analysis and technical reporting to play an integral role in accurate reporting, systems’ support and data integrity for service delivery programs.
What You’ll Do:
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
• Track outcomes, monitor progress, and develop reports
• Administer client databases
• Provide regular technical assistance to staff to ensure compliance
What You’ve Accomplished:
• Bachelor degree in public administration, public policy, human services, statistics, technology, social work, or other closely related field.
• Minimum of one year of experience in program evaluation or reporting
• Proficient in Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Strong research and analysis abilities
• Creative thinking with ability to problem solve on an organization-wide basis.
• Exercise initiative, independent good judgment when faced with unclear or questionable data and be able to extrapolate intent from non-standard submissions.
• Manage multiple priorities and projects within tight department metrics and deadlines, as well as ability to manage conflicting priorities and projects.
• Strong attention to detail, solid organizational skills, with pride in accuracy and quality of work
• Highly collaborative within a solid team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• Customer service focus in working with all internal organizational levels
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.