POSITION: Multimedia Graphic Designer– Temporary Position
DIVISION: Human Resources
LOCATION: North Hollywood, CA
SALARY: $27.90 – $32.49
SUMMARY OF THE ORGANIZATION
LA Family Housing is a leader in homeless services and affordable housing development in Los Angeles. We believe that everyone deserves the dignity of a home and we are invested in innovative solutions to ensure their long-term stability. With 37 years of experience, we know what works to end homelessness in people’s lives: an individualized approach that combines housing options with supportive services. Our commitment to best practice impacts 11,000+ people each year, and our community-based approach allows us to influence how homelessness is addressed in Los Angeles and nationwide. Our growing portfolio of 26+ properties enables vulnerable groups access to permanent homes, and our services help them overcome their barriers to overall well-being.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Multimedia Graphic Designer supports LA Family Housing’s (LAFH) human resource efforts in the area of staff development. The position focuses on the increase in agency workforce as a result of the LA Family Housing’s response to COVID 19. The Training Assistant will both design and develop training curriculums for employees, working alone and in partnership with the training team. The successful candidate will also establish and maintain working partnerships with employees and supervisors to ensure accurate and appropriate work practices are consistent with Company and Organization Unit/Group guidelines, policies, and core values. This position requires a high level of technological proficiency, organizational efficiency, and a willingness to be a member of a team. Multi-tasking while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. Deliverable outcome desired: 20 projects/20-30 hours per project. Preferred skills: Graphic Design, Illustrations, and Adobe.
- Designing and developing e-learning training, self-study materials, classroom training and associated coursework, lesson plans, student guides, and manuals.
- Developing knowledge checks and assessments in partnership with the training team for training courses and recommending corrective/coaching paths.
- Partnering with subject matter experts, peers, and management to identify training gaps (needs assessment and job/task analysis) and assist in the resolution of all training issues.
- Determining development project milestones and deliverables.
- Providing subject matter expertise on changes and improvements to work processes and procedures.
- Facilitating instructor-led training courses.
- Demonstrated company values through decisions and actions.
- Additional tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.