Plaintiff/Personal Injury firm located in Century City is seeking an experienced, full-time Paralegal/Legal Assistant to join our Litigation Team. Candidates must be able to work under pressure, possess excellent communication skills, organizational skills and have detail oriented.
- Preparing, filing and serving legal documents
- Scheduling hearings, depositions, and meetings
- Calendaring all case deadlines, appearances and due dates
- Managing attorneys schedules
- Uploading and managing case documents
- Preparing discovery responses for attorney’s review
- Communicating with clients and witnesses
Qualified Candidates should have a minimum of two years experience working in plaintiffs personal injury firm, experience in filing in state and federal court, highly organized with strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, strong communication skills, and Spanish speaking is not required but a plus.
Please email resumes for immediate consideration to email@example.com