Our West LA firm is looking to hire an entry level Tax Preparer with Bookkeeping experience who is interested in working with a wide variety of clientele. We are looking for a recent college grad with at least 1 to 3 year of tax preparation / bookkeeping experience.
The position will require a person who has the ability and experience to work with a variety of clientele, including both individuals and businesses – not business management experience. The responsibilities will include preparation of financial statements (no audits or reviews) and income tax returns (Individuals and Businesses).
The duties will also include write-up of multiple clients, preparation of payroll and sales tax returns, business licenses, and communicating with clients for a variety of different industries and businesses.
- Fast learner, someone who can think on their feet and not afraid to learn.
- Experience working in a CPA firm with multiple write-up clients or recent College Grad.
- A degree in accounting or has taken accounting classes or with experience working for a CPA Firm.
- Knowledge of Accounting Software such as QuickBooks and Lacerte
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Must Have Strong Verbal & Written Communication skills
**** Must be available to work weekends. ( Weekends are mandatory during tax season )****
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan, including match and profit share.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person looking to work for a CPA firm who is a team player, wants to learn and willing to take initiative.
**Salary and benefits based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
**Please note that this is not a remote position.**
All employees are required to wear face masks and follow all covid19 guidelines. Desks are spaced out 6 feet apart and protected with plexiglass guard around entire de