Our amazing team of Behavioral Interventionists are searching for a Behavior Intervention Developer (BID) to join our team. This is a part time position with the ability to move to full-time, based on performance. You will be working from schools within the LAUSD, ranging from Eagle Rock to South Gate.
Duties of a BID include:
- Developing effective Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) and Behavior Support Plans (BSP) for students receiving behavior intervention services within the school setting
- Responsible for supervising Behavior Interventionists (BI)
- Daily task include: assessments, designing treatment plans, staff training, collaborating with other professionals…etc.
- Perform daily and quarterly staff performance feedback sessions.
- Our motto: make it easy, doable and fun!
Qualifications of a BID:
- Masters of (Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Child Development, Counseling, Education, Art/Science, Human Services, Psychology, Social Work)
- No experience necessary; preferred
- Eager to learn
- Driving will be required (Greater Los Angeles Area)
- Must be open to participating in ongoing personal and professional development.
- Must have a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced and fun environment.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.