Lendlease's Construction Summer Internship exposes students considering a career in large commercial construction to meaningful real-world responsibilities over a 2 to 3 months summer span. Construction Interns will learn the essential functions and processes of project management and gain a thorough understanding of field operations. They will also receive training and participate in performing many additional functions such as BIM, P6 scheduling, safety, preconstruction and estimating.
Working as a Summer Internship can also help determine a student’s ability to succeed at Lendlease upon graduation. Many former Interns later join Lendlease.
· Must be currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program, and scheduled to return to college in the Fall after the Summer Internship. (Graduating students please see the Graduate Program.)
· Studying construction management, architecture, civil, mechanical or related engineering major is preferred.
· Should demonstrate a passion for construction.
· Work experience and extracurricular college activities related to construction is a plus, as is academic excellence.
· Should demonstrate good leadership abilities and have proven success in leadership roles.
· Willing to live Lendlease’s Core Values (Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Excellence, and Trust), and Our Principles (Safety, Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, and Customer Focus).
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.