As a Quality & Technical Associate, you’re responsible for overseeing multiple facets of the project process in order to ensure the highest possible quality standards are met. The role will be engaged in several stages of the project process from program checking to data and report checking and ensuring consistency between waves of studies. Works under general direction while exercising a fair degree of discretionary judgment. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, or related field.
- You are able to prioritize tasks and manage time to effectively contribute to multiple projects simultaneously in an efficient manner.
- You understand, document, and analyze business & data flow processes.
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SPSS Dimensions.
- You are knowledgeable of group dynamics.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent communication skills in order to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- You have experience with online data analytics platforms (Tableau, Alteryx, Dapresy) or similar software preferred.
What You Will Be Doing
- Check SPSS, Dimensions, Excel and other data files and coding to ensure they are meeting LRW quality standards.
- Create and contribute to online data integration and visualization with project teams to improve user experience.
- Work with Project Teams, survey engineering, and vendor teams to verify data coding/SPSS syntax is accurate and will result in desired output.
- Verify data engineering specifications are logical, accurate and meet client objectives in online data visualization environments/platforms.
- Support the data visualization environment across multiple online/software platforms.
- General curiosity to explore new programming languages (R, Python, CSS, XHTML) and deploy efficiencies where found.
- Check and verify data contained in existing PowerPoint reports to data visualization applications.
- Help document and deploy data integration and visualization process enhancements.
- Review survey programs to ensure they are executed correctly.
- Check data tabulations to verify they are on spec.
- Proof data tables to ensure they were executed appropriately.
- Perform review of SPSS and other data files to assure they are in the appropriate format and labeled correctly.
- Populate data from Excel or Dimensions into reports.
- Analyze online reporting output to verify it is correct/matching data tabulations.
- Troubleshoot any quality issues encounters.
- Communicate with project teams, IPS and Automation team to ensure best practices are employed.
LRW is a global analytics and market research consultancy best known for driving business results through the use of consumer and behavioral insights. Our ability to translate deep human understanding and sophisticated data analytics into business success for many Fortune 500 Companies has helped LRW become the 15th largest market research firm in the world. LRW consistently ranks as one of the top most innovative firms in the market research industry.
What We Offer
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, casual dress, fun companywide/team events
- Centrally located offices in exciting locations including LA, NY, Chicago, London, Philadelphia and Orange County
- Performance based culture and unlimited opportunity
- Opportunities for mentorship and formal training
LRW is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. Further, the functions, specifications, physical demands, and work environment listed in this job description represent the essential functions of the job which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation. The listed functions and responsibilities do not necessarily include all activities that the incumbent may perform.
More details on this position and job duties are available through Handshake Online Job Board (https://careers.uclaextension.edu/resources/handshake-online-job-board). You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services always recommends that you check out the company website.