Location: San Ramon, California and Orange, CA
At Lindquist LLP, we’re looking for talented, personable and independent individuals excited to use the knowledge gained from school in a real-world environment.
The Payroll Compliance Staff Auditor will audit employer contributions to various trust funds to verify that employers are in compliance with contractual obligations. After initial on-the-job training, job responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work independently at employer sites to perform testing and issue reports
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Provide status reports to management to provide feedback on current auditing procedures and suggest improvements in testing methodologies
- Perform related duties as assigned
- As you progress in this position, you will provide training to new auditors and become a valuable resource for guidance and questions
- A BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Reliable transportation and the willingness to travel, both local and remote locations
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, long-term disability and a flexible spending account program. Lindquist LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.