The first major new studio in decades, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a global content leader whose films, television series, digital products and linear and over-the-top platforms reach next generation audiences around the world. The Company’s content initiatives are backed by a nearly 17,000-title film and television library and delivered through a global sales and distribution infrastructure. The Lionsgate brand is synonymous with original, daring and ground-breaking content created with special emphasis on the evolving patterns and diverse composition of the Company’s worldwide consumer base.
Summary of Position:
- Lionsgate is currently seeking a full-time Coordinator, who is detail-oriented, responsible, self-sufficient and hard working. The ideal candidate must be professional and comfortable working with upper management
- Process theatrical marketing invoices and payments
- Coordinate payment processing with accounting to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Analyze forecasted budgets against actual cost expenditures to help inform business strategy
- Work with the senior marketing executives on reconciling budgets and gain exposure to high-level marketing strategy
- Complete special projects as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, or Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; SAP experience a plus
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent inter-personal communication and the ability to influence others
- Self-starter and shows initiative and quickly learns the specifics of marketing and sales finance
- Strong work ethic, high sense of urgency and ability to work extended hours
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.