Are you a self-starter with exceptional organization, communication and multitasking capabilities?
We are a growing brokerage team of highly motivated professionals with the nation’s largest real estate investment brokerage firm. We strive to provide the best service possible for our clients, and we are seeking a bright individual whose skills will aid in ensuring a smooth transaction for every client.
As transaction coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the liaison between our agents and clients
- Learning and using company contracts
- Escrow management / working with title companies to move transactions forward
- Keeping organized transaction files
- Various administrative tasks
Real estate experience and a college degree are preferred but not required. Strong computer skills are a must. Please send your resume and salary requirements.
No calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- real estate: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- El Segundo, CA 90245 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page: