Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for a Supply Chain and Procurement Intern. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Gain exposure to and support the Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations department.
- Learn the processes and procedures of supporting supply chain and operations for a defense company
- Collaborate with other departments as needed including but not limited to planning, procurement, expediting, and supplier quality
- Visit supplier sites.
- Gain exposure to reading CAD Drawings / Blueprints and other engineering technical knowledge that will be transferable to other manufacturing industries.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- No previous experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.