MarVista Entertainment is seeking an intern for the Production Finance dept. This internship offers hands-on learning from a reputable independent film production company
This is specifically for those interested in the business side of the entertainment business, with an interest in finance and budgeting. You will be exposed to production budgets, cost tracking, greenlighting films, and various other aspects of production finance.
Areas you will be learning about/working in –
· Communicating regularly with agents and vendors to track outgoing payments and follow up for necessary payment information
· Cost tracking
· Maintaining COVID specific cost trackers amongst our 2020 productions
· Reviewing BALA agreements to understand payment structures
· Submitting payment for vendors
· Sitting in on meeting with internal production executives as well with outside producers
· Other duties as they arise
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.