As Manager of Online Marketing, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of online marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and revenue growth for Match and its portfolio of subscription based brands. You will be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis and management of successful campaigns and initiatives across the Match.com brands.
This position requires applied knowledge of best practices in direct response advertising across display, social and mobile advertising channels as well as an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. You will operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of display advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing, and analytics.
- Lead Match’s online channel growth through ideation, definition and execution of focused, high-impact strategic initiatives
- Identify new opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to drive growth of Match’s online marketing channels
- Develop and execute targeted customer acquisition marketing campaigns with sound measurement to monitor and report on effectiveness, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI
- Collaborate with design team to develop creative test strategies and provide strategic context and insight for creative idea generation
- Collect and analyze campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Produce daily, weekly and month-end creative and campaign performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Maintain marketing budgets, provide weekly forecasts and track performance and success metrics of online marketing campaigns
- Manage vendor relationships and work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
- 3-5+ years’ experience in display advertising, online marketing, affiliate marketing and/or mobile marketing preferred
- Experience working for consumer internet brands with similar subscription and conversion models preferred
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- An excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change
- Demonstrated cohesive end-to-end thinking in defining, creating and executing display and creative testing
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight and effectively communicate to the broader organization
- The ability to interact with senior level management combined with strong communication and presentation skills
- Assertive, take charge attitude, ambitious, creative, team player
Why Match Group?
A lot of places say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness! Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
$1,500 annual training budget
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid paternity leave
Happy Hours and Company parties (right now they are all virtual, but still a ton of fun!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.