Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is looking for hard-working, motivated students to fill our Feature Development Internship located in Beverly Hills to work in the winter semester. MGM's Motion Picture group actively develops, finances, produces, markets, and distributes feature film content. We at MGM want to expose you to the process as much as possible, which depends on you taking an active interest in everything we do.
- Only college students (undergraduate or graduate) who are eligible to receive college credit for their time at MGM need apply
- Students must live in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Candidates must be able to commit two to three full days a week with the accommodation of class schedules
- Self-starter with a driven, motivated work ethic
- Students must be willing and prepared to aid the department in a wide variety of administrative tasks
- Strong reading and writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate ideas effectively, are a must
- A sincere passion for movies and TV is desired
- Previous film industry experience is required
More details on this position and how to apply are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have a BOL account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services always recommends you check out the company website.